Netlink Antenna Support

Michael Ney neym at vorklift.com
Wed Apr 29 17:22:25 PDT 2015

Per-antenna rssi is provided by ath10k firmware, but is not currently processed by the driver; the driver only reports the combined rssi (rssi_comb field). You can look at the rx_ppdu_start structure in rx_desc.h to see the rssi data available. I have verified that the pri20_mhz appears to report correctly on the CT firmware (eyeballed, not empirical), but I have not looked at any of the extension channel rssi's.

I think all that should be needed for the primary channel rssi's would be to implement something similar to ath9k's common.c "ath9k_cmn_process_rssi" function for iterating over the chains into ath10k's htt_rx.c "ath10k_htt_rx_h_signal" function.

Michael