Question about ath10k throughput

Shu, Nick Nick.Shu at spirent.com
Tue Apr 21 16:07:04 PDT 2015

Hi, Ben:
The data packet do go through the wifi interface twice, so I times 2.
Its hard to put DUT into the chamber, cause its too big.
I'm using your patched driver and firmware, that disabled HW encryption, so you said this will add CPU load?
Our application can be set to run traffic in one direction, so I will test again to check the throughout in downlink, uplink, and bidirection for comparison.
Will also try different AP, NetGear 1900 and Asus one.

Thanks!
Nick