IBSS support in ath10k - our test results and questions

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Apr 6 13:04:35 PDT 2015

So, IBSS RSN with ath9k works great on my systems now.

I'm trying ath10k, and what I see is that it appears the supplicant
is trying to send the 1/4 message, and it never hits the air.

Firmware has some special handling for this sort of thing..so I'll
go poke around...  If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.