Tx power setting

Okhwan Lee ohlee at mwnl.snu.ac.kr
Wed Nov 5 00:41:58 PST 2014

Hi,

We are trying to change the tx power of QCA 9880.
We use 3.16.1 linux kernel and backport (3.16.1) to use the emerging ath10k device driver and 10.1.467.2-1 firmware.

However, we can not change the tx power setting (default 0 dBm) by using iw or iwconfig commands.
Based on my understanding, if we change the tx power using the commands, ath10k_config() function should be invoked.
However, the function is not called.
And the received signal strength at the receiver side does not change.

If you have any idea, please let me know.

Thank you.

--
Okhwan Lee
Sent with Airmail