changing channel width

Phil Moora phil.moora at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:58:50 PDT 2014

Configuring the channel width in hostapd.conf will fix the channel
width once at the beginning. I would like to change the channel width
while the radio is running in AP mode. The problem is not just with
the AP mode because sometimes I can't change the channel width in
(active) managed mode (without restarting the radio) which makes me
think that it is related to ath10k.