ath10k: firmware crash in station mode & problem DFS

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Thu May 22 07:45:48 PDT 2014

I used a pc with a adapter usb that support wifi 5Ghz to connect to my AP (in channel 52) and capture airlog from wireshark.
It goes further than my station (which has same hardware and software like my AP) cause there is ACK of probe request and Deauthentification too.
May be it is intersting with you
And sorry for spamming (with 2nd mail) :D

Regards,
NGUYEN Vu Hai
Acita-Sodielec
Route de Mayres - B.P. 9