ath10k: firmware crash in station mode & problem DFS

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Thu May 22 01:06:48 PDT 2014

>>Thanks for logs,

>>Seems hostapd try to send probe resp:

>>1262304186.542126: nl80211: send_mlme - noack=1 freq=0 no_cck=0 offchanok=0 wait
>>_time=0 fc=0x50 nlmode=3

>>0x50 - probe resp

>>I think you will have to check ailogs.

>Thanks, I'll try it with wireshark but can you give me the detail that which information that I've to look in the frame? We tried it before but there are a lot of frames
and i'm confused.

We could see the probe request from the station but not the probe response from the AP.
THere are 2 airlogs that we captured from wireshark for the canal36 (non DFS) and canal 56 (DFS) in the attached file

NGUYEN Vu Hai
Acita-Sodielec
Route de Mayres - B.P. 9
12100 St GEORGES DE LUZENCON