Compilation ath10k

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Thu Mar 20 06:30:03 EDT 2014

Thak you Valo for your response,  i'm doing an internship and my mission is replacing
the module wifi WLE350NX (used chipset of Atheros and satisfied the standard 802.11n) by the new one
WLE900VX to satisfy the standard 802.11ac for a router. Our actual driver is bought from Atheros (Driver Aquila)
and i have to replace that driver by ath10k. I tried to compile it from the menuconfig of our code but it has many errors (you can see from the attached file).
Then I try to compile in backport as you said, I was on the step 8 (http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ath10k/backports) and get this error but I don't really understand it:
/--------------
| You shouldn't run make in the backports tree, but only in
| the generated output. This here is only the skeleton code
| copied into the output directory. To use the backport system
| from scratch, go into the top-level directory and run
|	./gentree.py /path/to/linux-next/ /tmp/output
| and then make menuconfig/... in the output directory. See
|	./gentree.py --help
| for more options.
\--
make[1]: *** [modules] Error 1