Warning message in bridge mode

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Mon Jun 30 01:14:20 PDT 2014

>Can you run 'perf top' or similar on your system to see if the kernel is doing more work
>in promisc mode?  Promisc (monitor) mode is going to disable some firmware packet cooking,
>so I think you may end up doing extra work in the driver.

Thanks, I ran "top" on my system and saw the main different was the task "ksoftirqd". I google it and they told that
this can happen when a high speed network card receives a very large number of packets in a short time frame.
Our processor is almost exhausted in both case (only 2 and 5% idle). This may be reason our rate was limited when
doing test too? You can find in the attached file 2 result when I run top on my system :D

NGUYEN Vu Hai
Acita-Sodielec
Route de Mayres - B.P. 9
12100 St GEORGES DE LUZENCON