ath10k: firmware crash in station mode & problem DFS

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Tue Jun 17 00:25:44 PDT 2014

>I uploaded the latest CT firmware builds with this fix last Friday.  The 10.1.467-ct-006
>should be basically the same as the -scanfix.bin that you tested earlier.
>
>Please let me know if you see any additional problems.

Ok I've tested this firmware:
http://www.candelatech.com/downloads/firmware-2-ct-community-6.bin

I can use it for my STA in promiscuous mode and connect to my AP on channels DFS,
Sometimes I get this message "wlan0: received packet with  own address as source address".
I'm not sure that it is your firmware issue or because of my network configuration.
I'll try to figure it out and report to you if it relates to your firmware.

Thanks,
NGUYEN Vu Hai
Acita-Sodielec
Route de Mayres - B.P. 9