Bridging problem in ath10k (STA)

Michal Kazior michal.kazior at tieto.com
Mon Jun 9 04:00:49 PDT 2014

On 9 June 2014 12:49, Yeoh Chun-Yeow <yeohchunyeow at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, redo the testing. The FW is not crashed on STA site, but could
> not ping the AP or IP behind the AP once bridging. Only happen if the
> AP is operating at 80MHz.
>
> Any idea on what to look for?

Does this reproduce if you have non-bridged STA connected to an AP
while the STA interface is in promiscuous mode (so that monitor vdev
is running)? If it doesn't reproduce I'd look for AP configuration
issue. Does your AP have wds_sta=1? Does it create wlanX.staY
interfaces when stations connect? (I'm assuming your AP is running
hostapd).