New CT firmware release is uploaded.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Jul 21 16:02:32 PDT 2014

Release notes:

      Improve RAM usage:  Re-organized, trimmed, and otherwise made better use
      of RAM.  Allow compiling out swbmiss, beacon filtering, roaming code.
      Images with 'full' in their name do NOT have the previously mentioned features
      compiled out.

      Over-all, freed up about 80k of extra RAM, which can be used for more vdevs,
      peers, buffers, etc.

      Supports 64 vdevs (one should be reserved for monitor interface, so
      effectively 63 vdevs for current kernels.)

I have only lightly tested this on my 3.14 kernel so far.

A lot of these changes could potentially introduce run-time
crashes due to extensive use of a different type of RAM for
storing many structures.  Should be a quick fix should problems
arise.

As always, let me know if you find any problems.