A-MSDU reception not working?

Denton Gentry denton.gentry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:53:23 PDT 2014

I don't know of a way to tell the STA to not use A-MSDU; is there one?
A-MSDU reception is mandatory in the specifications, it didn't look
like there was a way to communicate that it isn't allowed.

We can disable our own sending of A-MSDUs, but that isn't the issue here.

With 802.11ac the minimum MPDU size appears to be 3895 bytes, which is
big enough to hold two 1500 byte subframes. If there were a way to
force it the MPDU size smaller that could effectively prevent the STA
from using A-MSDU, but I don't see a way to do that either.