Anyone have luck with WLE900VX?

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sat Feb 22 14:24:06 EST 2014

Check the firmware source; the MAC is read out of caldata and I
believe the default is (random three digits) + 12:34:56

So maybe the board didn't reset fully and the OTP or EEPROM didn't
load? You should be able to read the OTP data via the memory mapped
registers exposed to the host, as long as you know how to read OTP.
:-P

-a