WDS and adhoc support with ath10k

Yeoh Chun-Yeow yeohchunyeow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:57:29 EDT 2014

Take a look on hostapd.conf, and if you have set bridge parameter,
then WDS is turned on in AP mode.

bridge=br0

# WDS (4-address frame) mode with per-station virtual interfaces
# (only supported with driver=nl80211)
# This mode allows associated stations to use 4-address frames to allow layer 2
# bridging to be used.
#wds_sta=1

# If bridge parameter is set, the WDS STA interface will be added to the same
# bridge by default. This can be overridden with the wds_bridge parameter to
# use a separate bridge.
#wds_bridge=wds-br0

-----
Chun-Yeow