[RFC 0/4] ath10k: improve RX performance

Kalle Valo kvalo at qca.qualcomm.com
Tue Sep 24 02:42:21 EDT 2013

Michal Kazior <michal.kazior at tieto.com> writes:

> This patchset gives clear RX performance
> improvement on AP135. Throughput is at least
> doubled (300mbps -> 600mbps, UDP RX, 2x2).
>
> Patches depend on my RFC patch "mac80211: support
> reporting A-MSDU subframes individually".

Preferably I can apply these changes only after the mac80211 patch goes
to net-next (to avoid unnecessary rebasing). Is there a way to
workaround the need for the mac80211 patch in ath10k so that we could
apply these patches ASAP? And once the mac80211 patch is commited we
could just remove the workaround in ath10k.