CANCELED: ALPSS+ARTT 2020

Meneghini, John John.Meneghini at netapp.com
Mon Sep 28 19:30:38 EDT 2020

This is really sad.

It looks like nobody is going to be able to do anything until the communist takeover is complete.

Keep the faith.  I'll see everyone next year.

/John

On 9/28/20, 9:05 AM, "Alpss on behalf of Richard Weinberger" <alpss-bounces at lists.infradead.org on behalf of richard at sigma-star.at> wrote:

    Dear ALPSS+ARTT 2020 attendees,

    in the last month the COVID-19 situation has changed a lot in Austria.
    On top of that, Germany issued yesterday a travel warning for Tyrol,
    so most of our attendees won't be able to attend.

    Therefore we decided to cancel the event and hope for 2021.

    Thank you on behalf of the program committee:
        Christoph Hellwig
        Johannes Thumshirn
        Daniel Wagner
        Richard Weinberger

    --
    ​​​​​sigma star gmbh | Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 6, 6020 Innsbruck, AUT
    UID/VAT Nr: ATU 66964118 | FN: 374287y