ALPSS 2020 plans

Richard Weinberger richard at sigma-star.at
Thu Aug 13 16:36:36 EDT 2020

Dear ALPSS veterans,

2020 is a special year and due to COVID-19 we won't be able to do a
conference like in the past years. Never the less we consider
organizing a small gathering at Lizumerhuette in Austria.
So we'd like to ask who is interested in such a stripped down ALPSS variant?

Please use the poll below to vote:
https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/alpss2020

The poll is anonymously, so using your real name is optional.

If the amount of interested people is compatible with all COVID-19
restrictions in Austria there is a chance to make ALPSS 2020 happen.

Thank you on behalf of the program committee:

   Christoph Hellwig
   Johannes Thumshirn
   Richard Weinberger