ALPSS attendee update

Johannes Thumshirn jthumshirn at suse.de
Thu Aug 3 03:39:47 PDT 2017

Hello ALPSS Attendees,

As you've received an invitation email earlier this week here's an
updated version including travel and registration information.

You can register your accommodation at the Lodge's website [1] using the
ALPSS2017 registration code as group name. The lodge offers a limited number
of spaces in two-bed rooms (EUR 32 per night) and four-bed rooms (EUR 26 per
night and bed), as well a a large number of spaces in large multi-bed rooms
(EUR 21 per night and bed).  Members of one of the Alpine Societies
("Alpenverein") receive a EUR 10 discount per night.

We recommend to book the Half-board option that includes breakfast
and dinner for an additional EUR 30 per night.

Schedule
========
We will meet around 2pm on wednesday at the Innsbruck main station and then
board the transport which will bring us to the start of our hike up to the
lodge.

Thursday and Friday will be main conference days.

On Saturday morning we will hike down again and head back to Innsbruck.

Travel to Innsbruck