[wireless-regdb] wireless-regdb US and CA settings incorrect?

Green, Michael green at qca.qualcomm.com
Wed Jun 22 20:21:43 EDT 2011

Well, the FCC & Canada regdomains should disable those TDWR channels for an AP.
But regdomains for client devices should not disable those channels.

In our licensed sw, we use different regdomains for AP vs. STA to accomplish this. Not sure how linux handles this.

Michael Green
green at qualcomm.com

Qualcomm Atheros, Inc.
781-400-1491 (office)