About the patch work for wcn3620 by Andy

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:49:19 PDT 2015

I think in general the work is very well done by Andy! Just minor
question whether Andy can think of spliting wcn3620 logic to a
separate file what do you think Andy? The second option will be to
merge patches as it is and as soon as we have more wcn3620 specific
logic we can split it later on.

--
Best regards,
Eugene