broadcast packet

yfw fengwei.yin at linaro.org
Mon Aug 31 00:10:52 PDT 2015

Hi list,
I am using Dragon board which is msm8916 based and use wcn3620.
And hit an issue with wcn36xx wifi driver:

It looks like the driver can't receive broadcast packet. When
I tried to using "ping -b 255.255.255.0" from other box and dump
the packet received, there is no any broadcast packet reported.

I am wondering whether this issue could be reproduced on other
platform with wcn36xx driver. If you could help to try it in your
devices and let me know the result, that will be great. Thanks
in advance.

Regards
Yin, Fengwei