AdHoc (IBSS) on Nexus 7 (2013) connecting to one node only

Jaco Joubert jdjoubert at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:42:36 PDT 2014

Thanks a lot for the responses.  I will investigate the prima driver as well.

I suppose its not fair to ask for an opinion between the 2 drivers on
this mailing list (wcn36xx vs prima), but maybe specifically related
to the Nexus 7 2013 device and CyanogenMod..
Should I rather try to get the prima driver behaving like I need, or
should I try replacing the prima driver with the wcn36xx driver?
Maybe someone has done this already for the specific device mentioned
and can give feedback on the outcome?