wcn36xx: energy detection

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 18:02:45 EDT 2013

Hmm, i do not think wcn36xx is supporting this right now. But i am not
saying it's not possible:) Let's try togather to find out if that is
supported. What i know so far is that wcn36xx supporst only rssi value
like it's done here:
https://github.com/KrasnikovEugene/wcn36xx/blob/master/txrx.c#L52.
Have you checked if prima is supporting this?

--
Best regards,
Eugene