WCN36XX Release 1.0

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 14:15:40 EDT 2013

Hi All,

As some of you may noticed that finally wcn36xx was merged to
linux-next. Thank you all to contribution! We did tremendous work!
However we have still a lot of work to do. This is sort of TODO list
so feel free to grab anything from there:
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/wcn36xx?highlight=%28wcn36xx%29#Not_working_.28yet.29

--
Best regards,
Eugene