BD and HT Aggregation

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 14:38:57 EDT 2013

1) When you say "The only different, I saw from prima"  you mean you
saw in source code? Try to run prima driver and dump BD and then
compare wcn36xx and prima logs.
2) If STA mode fails then there is a regression! I would suggest first
to fix this problem and then come back to bullet number 1.

--
Best regards,
Eugene