Next steps

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:38:33 EDT 2013

Hi All,

For last couple of weeks We made a good progress: scanning,
connection, encryption and a lot of other areas are on a decent level
now. Also more and more people are joining the project so let's try to
keep our work in sync. I propose next steps are:

1) HW connection monitoring/ beacon filtering
2) Suspend
3) Fix TX skb leaking
4) Increase STA throughput/ block-ack
5) Make ping working in AP mode
6) Encryption in AP mode
7) Encryption improvement (add WEP support, KEY_REMOVE)

Feel free to suggest any other areas that you think is important to
get it done first.
Meanwhile i'll start to work together with Kalle on bullet 5 so we
have AP mode on the same level as STA.

--
Best regards,
Eugene