wcn36xx wiki page

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 05:21:59 EDT 2013

Documentation is more then welcome! I guess we can move something from
readme to the wiki.

What about credentials to modify the wiki? first i thought we can use
github wiki(https://github.com/KrasnikovEugene/wcn36xx/wiki) but then
what is the purpose to double the work and i do not know how to grant
rights to modify wiki to other members. So using wireless wiki is best
option as for me if we have all rights to change it anytime;)

2013/6/7 Kalle Valo <kvalo at qca.qualcomm.com>:
> Hi,
>
> We need to document a lot things for our driver. I think having a wiki
> page in wireless.kernel.org is best:
>
> http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers
>
> Are everyone ok if I create a page there and start writing documentation?
>
> --
> Kalle Valo

Best regards,
Eugene