Initial Linux-wireless contribution

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:12:04 EDT 2013

What i was trying to say is that now struck looks like this:

struct wcn36xx_platform_data {
  struct device    *dev;
  /* IRQs */
  int      tx_irq;
  int      rx_irq;
  void __iomem    *mmio;
};

dev will be received through probe's parameter.

tx_irq, rx_irq and mmio will be received through
platform_get_resource_byname. So then this struct can be removed
completely:)

--
Best regards,
Eugene