Initial Linux-wireless contribution

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 05:02:15 EDT 2013

I check wcnss_core and all we need to do is to modify environment
struct (https://www.codeaurora.org/cgit/external/gigabyte/kernel/msm/tree/drivers/net/wireless/wcnss/wcnss_wlan.c?h=jb_2.1.3.7#n140)
and add property named void *driver_priv that will store static struct
ieee80211_hw *private_hw; in there.
Now the most difficult part left: contact wcnss_core maintainers and
ask them if they will accept patches!?

--
Best regards,
Eugene