Latest compat-drivers

Kalle Valo kvalo at qca.qualcomm.com
Tue Apr 16 04:10:38 EDT 2013

Kalle Valo <kvalo at qca.qualcomm.com> writes:

> Hi Eugene,
>
> I started to looking at my compat-drivers compilation problems. But as
> compat-drivers build system is being rewritten I instead started to
> looking at the new system and it solved all my problems!
>
> I think we should seriously consider using the new system, it's so much
> better than the old one. Especially that we can now easily control what
> we compile. As we are just interested about rfkill, cfg80211 and
> mac80211 we can disable the rest.
>
> I have wcn36xx now compiling against mako kernel, but I haven't tried
> running it yet. Will do that soon.

I just tried and scanning worked as before. I just uploaded and
loaded the modules in this order from /var/tmp/output/:

adb push compat/compat.ko /sdcard/
adb push net/wireless/cfg80211.ko /sdcard/
adb push net/mac80211/mac80211.ko /sdcard/
adb push drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/wcn36xx.ko /sdcard/

--
Kalle Valo