pull request #1: Add hal.h from the prima driver

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:19:17 EDT 2013

Please come back to me ASAP regarding 1 bullet so i can merge that.

After that i'll add initial implementation for bullet 3(i have some
draft version locally) , but i'll need your help from there. For some
reason AUTH response not always goes up to driver from fw and since
you have inside access may be you can help to sort that out;) I would
suggest to focus on this problem, and meanwhile in background i can
convert existing code to use hal.h.

--
Best regards,
Eugene