Tight advertising budget? Our lists are high quality and cheap

paragon Wagner Strickland_Debra at amadergaan.com
Wed Apr 22 11:17:55 EDT 2009

Here is the package deal we're running for this week

Certified Medical Doctors in the United States

788,758 in total * 17,479 emails

Medical Doctor in over 34 specialties

Sort by over a dozen different fields

American Pharmaceutical Company Database
Personal email addresses (47,000 in total) and names for top level executives

American Hospitals
23,000 Admins in more than 7,000 hospitals {a $399 value]

Complete and Accurate Database for Dental Service Providers
Virtually every dentist in the USA with full contact details

American Chiropractors Database
100k Chiropractors offices with full contact data including email, postal address, phone and fax

reduced price is now:
$391 for everything

send and email to:      Cassie at medlistsources.com

this offer is only valid until April 25 2009

By emailing stopping at medlistsources.com you will have your email taken off