speedtch usbatm.c,1.26,1.27

matthieu castet castet.matthieu at free.fr
Tue May 17 17:26:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

Roman Kagan wrote:
> On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 10:40:58PM +0200, matthieu castet wrote:
>
>>matthieu castet wrote:
>>There is a problem with the actual implementation : for the eagleub
>>modem we must have a precise number of packets by iso frame : 16.
>>If I try with 4 or 17 for example, I see bogus pdu_length  and packet
>>failed crc check errors.
>

> I seem to remember that some time ago you reported success with
> different number of iso packets, the only thing that mattered was that
> all iso packets be the same size, i.e. the rcv_buf_size had to be a
> multiple of the packet size.  Do you mean that this statement doesn't
> hold any more?
Well, I don't remenber exactly. I will redo some test, but I am a little
busy...

> BTW do ADI people have anything to say to this?

I don't ask it about that but for lot's of question the ADI guy said it
will ask technician, but we haven't got any reply yet :(

I think Ducan could see if it is iso specific when implementing iso for
speedtouch.

Thanks,
Matthieu