patch

Roman Kagan rkagan at mail.ru
Fri Jan 28 06:08:36 EST 2005

  Hi David,

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 10:52:30AM +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 12:04 +0300, Roman Kagan wrote:
> > [ Mailman @ lists.infradead.org keeps bouncing my posts saying it sees
> > something suspicious in their headers.  Hope it doesn't bother people
> > (other than me) too much ]
>
> It doesn't like attachments. I approved the mail which was in the queue
> for moderation. I can make it accept attachments without holding them
> for approval if that's what people want.

Attachments?  The bounced posts didn't contain any.  The only difference
I can see between the one which passed and those which didn't is the
presence of a very long 'References:' header and a 'In-Reply-To:' header
containing two message-ids.  Dunno why any of these is suspicious
though.

Cheers,
  Roman.