speedtch usbatm.c,1.20,1.21 usbatm.h,1.13,1.14

Roman Kagan rkagan at mail.ru
Wed Apr 27 04:18:03 EDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 09:08:56AM +0200, Duncan Sands wrote:
> > One minor point is that your editor seems to use spaces for indenting,
> > is that OK when merged into the mainline kernel?
>
> it does?  I thought it was your editor that did that! (I replaced some
> spaces with tabs in your patch).  Can you point me to an example line
> please.

Strange...  When I did cvs update, it produced a lot of conflicts, all
of which were whitespace / tab.  But now I diff between a fresh CVS
version and a backup copy of mine, and there's only an insignificant
difference in one line.  That must be the weird way the CVS merge
works.  Sorry for confusion.

Cheers,
  Roman.