[RFC] [PATCH] usbatm.[ch]: logic changes + error handling
rkagan at mail.ru
Sat Apr 16 13:21:00 EDT 2005
On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 02:16:41PM +0200, Duncan Sands wrote:
> > Sigh... That means I'll have to keep it in sync with CVS until then.
> > It's surely a tradeoff with stability, I just thought it can be
> > considered for inclusion before going upstream since we've passed
> > through major changes anyway. OTOH a big delay in pushing it upstream
> > due to this patch isn't something I'd like, so... I'll live with what
> > you decide :)
> OK, then I'll have a look at it as soon as I've finished with the
Thanks! In fact keeping it in sync for the time being is not that terribly
hard, but not knowing anybody's opinion on whether it's at least worth
while was somewhat discouraging...
More information about the Usbatm