[tslib] some newbie questions on the tslib API

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Sun Sep 13 01:36:55 EDT 2020

I'd like to use tslib in a project, so I have some newbie questions.
First, however, can someone tell me what's going on with the archive
site (http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/tslib)?  It doesn't show
any entries since 2018!

Now for some questions.  Is there an tutorial / overview document
about the API?  All I've found so far is this page:

  https://github.com/libts/tslib/blob/master/README.md

and some specific man pages such as:

  https://manpages.debian.org/unstable/libts0/ts_read.3.en.html

This will be fine once I get past the initial questions, but at the
moment, I'm a bit lost.  For example, when I call ts_read(), it will
give me a number of samples.  Does each of these correspond to a
pixel, the centroid of the fingertip, or what?

-r