[tslib] No libts ubuntu 16

Mark Richards kmalittl1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:31:00 PDT 2017

It totally sucks!  Ubuntu 16.04.3 no longer includes libts in its
repository.  Would be sweet to have it available.

Meanwhile, I would be grateful for guidance for the following setup:

     - ubuntu has arm-linux-gnuabihf cross-compiler (target is acme
systems Acqua -> SAMA5D31)

     - ubuntu hosts debian Vagrant virtual box.  This provides Qt5.
Unfortunately the Vagrant virtual box file builds Qt5 without libts.
Also, libts is not in the O/S

     - apt-search file libts.so.0 yields nothing.  (so apparently
there's no libts in the repo.. yes I updated)

I'd like to install libts-dev to allow building the Qt5 system
supporting libts.  Additionally, with libts-dev, I can (presumably)
cross-compile my Qt5 code for the target system.

Not sure if I need a special ./configure to do this.. and especially not
certain what LD flags I may need to seamlessly work with the debian system.

Suggestions, aspirin, or sighs of resignation gratefully accepted.