[tslib] 1.13 release cycle starts

Martin Kepplinger martink at posteo.de
Tue Aug 29 10:35:28 PDT 2017

so 1.12 is released and being pushed out to distributors. The new
--with-sdl2 configure option (turning ts_calibrate and ts_test_mt into
SDL2 applications) is merged, which is fun and I'm sure will see updates
for 1.13. This makes ts_calibrate on the desktop (tslib used via
xf86-input-tslib) even more convenient.

Other than that and cleaning up input-raw, I think about API additions
that let the user open / close the input device, i.e. do stuff we now
need to be root for. Not having to run as root is quite important.

And whether ts_verify gets it's first semantic filter-tests I cannot say
at all :)

If you're interested, just write an email or open an issue.

thanks

                          martin