[tslib] tslib 1.9-rc1

Martin Kepplinger martin.kepplinger at ginzinger.com
Tue Apr 4 07:35:13 PDT 2017

I "soft freeze" the master branch now and keep the changelog for 1.9
mostly as it is right now - for at least 2 weeks.

Bugfixes / Cleanup and sorting out the one or two ongoing github issues
should be all that's going on for a while.

1.9 is a relatively big, hence this testing / calming down phase before
the release.

There are a few neat new things like the "module iir" infinite impulse
response filter (which is really fun to play with), or "ts_uinput -d -v"
printing the "/dev/input/eventX" device node path.

If you can test, please do. I'd be happy for any feedback. Especially
eGalax devices using "module_raw input" would be great to have tested more.

so long,
                         martin

Ginzinger electronic systems GmbH
Gewerbegebiet Pirath 16