Ess. After a moment this passed of

Masi winterfeed at admad.mobi
Mon Aug 31 12:02:29 EDT 2009

Ame along with it." "Mister, don't be touge all the time," cried Mr.
Ferris sharply. "I don't mean to be, sir," replied Dan quite meekly.
"What I meant to convey, sir, is that I don't care anything about
winning fights. The decision, sir, is of very little importance to me. I
don't fight because I like it, but merely because I need the exercise. A
fight about once a week will be very much to my liking, sir." "You'll
get it, undoubtedly," replied Midshipman Ferris dryly. "Whee, won't it
be great!" chuckled Dan, in an undertone, as he stepped over to his
seconds. "Give me that towel, Dave. I can rub myself off." While Dan was
dressing, and Quimby was doing the same, one of the seconds of the
youngster class came over, accompanied by the timekeeper. "Mister, you
really do fight as though you enjoyed it," remarked the latter. "But I
don't," denied Dan. "I'm willing to do it, though, to keep myself in
condition. Say once a week, except in really hot weather. A little game
like this tones up the liver so that I can almost feel it dancing inside
of me." As he spoke, Dalzell clapped both hands to hi