Water skiing

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Mar 24 15:34:41 PDT 2017

On 24/03/17 12:41, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-03-24 at 11:32 -0400, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>> Now I see even less snow in the webcams and high temperatures for the
>> entire week. So I'd be inclined to cancel my vacation and try again next
>> year :-(
>
> Wimp. It'll be fine; worst case we drive out to the glacier, but in a
> decade or two of skiing in Kitzbühel fairly much every Easter, Karen
> and I have *never* had to do that yet.

All right David, I ultimately trust your decade of experience. And I'm
packing a couple of good books, just in case :-)

>> Sorry for the last minute notice, of course I'm still paying my share of
>> the chalet.
>
> Hm, we actually booked a B&B for you and Greg just yesterday, within
> easy post-prandial walking distance. Let's see if we need to pay a fee
> for cancelling it...

Keep it, keep it! See you there Sunday evening.

IM contacts:

Phone: +1 781 244 3485 (also on Signal and Telegram)
GVoice: +1 617 863 0686 (also on WhatsApp)
Hangouts: bernie.codewiz at gmail.com

--
  _ // Bernie Innocenti
  \X/  http://codewiz.org