I booked

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Mar 8 13:51:33 PST 2017

On Wed, 2017-03-08 at 17:13 +0000, Greg Stark wrote:
> On 8 March 2017 at 13:56, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:
> >
> > We're flying in to Munich on Saturday 25th and out again on Sunday 2nd.
> > Not sure of the rental car and how much space there'll be between the
> > two child seats though...
>
> Doh. I wish I had waited to book the train then. I have a train booked
> for April 1st. The chalet is there until the 2nd?

No. We need to be out by something like 10am on the 1st. But the flight
times are such that my family and I are going to spend that night in a
hotel in Munich and then fly home on the Sunday.

(Sorry, the above citation from me was said in the context of travel to
Munich and was thus blatantly misleading. I plead stupidity. That or
the fact that I was about to run to a meeting...)