Kitzbühel in March

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Oct 26 16:21:34 PDT 2016

We've booked a chalet in Kitzbühel for the third year running, for the
week of March 25th to April 1st. I'll be there with my monsters (who'll
be 6 and almost 4), and probably Andreas.

We have another couple of rooms going spare at the moment. I'm sure
Andreas would appreciate some more adult company :)

It also works great if you have small children — we've shared a ski
pass between two, and taken it in turns to go skiing vs. stay down with
them. And there's good tuition available for kids.

http://www.interhome.co.uk/austria/tyrol/jochberg/holiday-house-ackerl-at6373.400.1/

--
dwmw2