Travel plans for Kitzbühel

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Feb 20 08:32:04 EST 2014

On Thu, 2014-02-20 at 14:07 +0100, Andreas Grünbacher wrote:
> Dave,

> > Does anyone *not* have their travel (and *insurance*) all sorted?
>
> yes, I'm still considering to spend at least an evening and day with you guys,
> but couldn't find you online for the last couple of days to see if / when there
> might be room for me. I only know that you're there with family on the first
> weekend, and that Jes arrives on Tuesday evening. Didn't talk to Heike, yet.

Not the end of the week. We're already using both rooms in Uschi's
apartment over the road. I'm starting off in a Dreibettzimmer on my own,
Jes will turn up on Tuesday and join me, and then someone is going to
have to move into the third bed for the last night or two¹ because Heike
needs one of the single rooms back.

> Can I catch you online somewhere now?

An IRC nick of 'dwmw2_gone' doesn't always mean that I'm not actually
there...

--
dwmw2

¹ She said both "one night" and "the room is free until the 27th", which
I would normally take to mean that we move out of it on the 27th and
thus are out of it for that night and the night of the 28th.