Kitzbühel next year: February 22 - March 1.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Oct 16 11:43:31 EDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 10:01 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> We don't seem to have a plan for next year yet. Jes suggests that people
> would be happy to go back to Heike's again, and I can certainly find
> time to organise that.
>
> Who'd be up for that, and when? I can mail her and ask which weeks
> she'll have available. I'm thinking of some time in February when the
> English schools aren't there. Possibly the last week of Feb?

Yes, Heike can accommodate us on the last week of February. She also
offered the last week of March, but given our traditional luck with the
weather, I think February is definitely the better option.

Karen, Connie, Ned and I will probably turn up on the Friday (21st), and
they will head home on Monday.

I've said (perhaps optimistically) that I estimate about ten of us
(excluding my family). Some more coherent answers from you lot wouldn't
go amiss at this point... :)

I think my Citibank EUR account that I normally use for collecting money
has been frozen due to lack of use; I'll prod them to re-enable it, and
anyone who wants to come can start sending €100 deposits to it...

--
dwmw2