SkiGeek2013 travel plans

Magnus Bruce magnus.bruce at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:20:41 EST 2013

It's getting closer and closer to SkiGeek2013 time, so it's time to plan some transportation to/from Les Menuires.

Becky, Kumar, Matt and I will be coming from London via train on Saturday afternoon (Mar 23), arriving in Moutiers at 18:12. From there, we plan on getting a taxi/private transfer to Les Menuires (30-45 minutes). Anyone else doing something similar and wanting to share the transfer?

On the following Saturday, we'll be going back to Geneva for the day, with our flights back across the pond on Sunday morning. The plan is to get a private transfer from Les Meuires to Geneva sometime around 9-9:30 on Saturday, which would put us in Geneva around 13:00-13:30. We'll spend the afternoon/evening in Geneva buying up a year's supply of chocolate. Anyone else's travel plans fit this schedule? - we're willing to share the transfer.

Magnus