Deposits by Monday please

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Dec 16 09:55:16 EST 2013

On Fri, 2013-12-13 at 17:06 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:

> She was holding an apartment and 5 double rooms for us, and other guests
> are now asking for them.

She does also have the three singles, too.

> I told her I've got *no* deposits so far, and asked her to give us until
> Monday. If you want to come, now would be the time to say so.

A few friends of mine from university are also joining us, and they're
the only people who've actually got their deposits to me :)

This is what I've told Heike, for now:

Single room: Karl Jackson
Single room: Jonathan Miller
Twin room: Matt Evans, Robert Tuck
Apartment #10 (from Fri 21st): David Woodhouse and family, Jes Sørensen
Single room: Michael Hanselmann
Double room: Ralf and Melinda Bächle
Single room: Benjamin Lahaise

Karen, Connie and Ned are coming for the first weekend, and Jes is
turning up a few days late and will take their place in the apartment.

I've said 'single room' four times despite there being only three.
Whoever of hansmi and bcrl gets their deposit into the account last will
end up in a twin room, probably sharing it with someone else who hasn't
yet been counted as a 'yes'.

Heike does have more rooms for now, so people like Kevin and Bernie (and
any other 'maybe's I've forgotten can still come if they're relatively
quick...

--
dwmw2