Tahoe 2013

Magnus Bruce magnus.bruce at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:23:52 EDT 2012

Thread went quiet for a while..... Time to stir up trouble.

Becky and I (and possibly Matt McClintock and Ku) will be at Heavenly from 1/20/13 to 1/27/13 (Sunday-Sunday). Flying into Reno and driving down to South Lake Tahoe from there.

We're staying at Marriott Timber Lodge at the base of the gondola (got a free condo through my parent's time share)

Not sure if there is any more availability there, what their rates are or if there are any alternatives close by.

So, if anyone else is wanting to join us for the first "SkiGeek North America", we'll definitely be there during this week.

Woodhouse - since you're bailing on Les Menuires, I expect you to be the first one to sign up!

Magnus